- Our Prices do not include installation, training, or consulting services unless otherwise specified. All warranties are Manufacturer’s warranties unless otherwise specified. We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, business, goodwill, data, interruption of business, nor for incidental or consequential damages related to the use of the products purchased.
- Product sales are final. If a product needs to be replaced under the manufactures’s limited warranty, we will assist in the process of claiming the warranty, but no exchanges will be made. You can read our detailed Return Policy here.
- Payments that are processed without sufficient funds, will incur an additional charge of $45.00.
- If paying by eCheck, funds can take as much as 7 days to be debited. Please, assure the availability of funds for a minimum of 8 days. If funds are not available by the time of the debit, an additional charge of $45.00 will be processed.
- Policy: Unless you have a separate written agreement with Tech Source, the return of hardware and software purchased from Tech Source (collectively, “Product”) is subject to specific manufacturer, publisher or distributor restrictions. Such suppliers may provide limited or no returns of Products. If the supplier accepts returns, you may return Product and Tech Source will assist in its replacement or grant you a credit against future purchases in an amount equal to the original purchase price and freight paid for the Product less any applicable restocking fees. You are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. Returns are also subject to the rights of return processes below. If you fail to return Product within the applicable Return Policy period or if the Product does not meet the rights of return and processes under this Return Policy, the Product is considered accepted by you and not returnable.
- Rights of return:
- Permitted product returns:
Hardware: If permitted by the manufacturer’s return policy, hardware, accessories, peripherals and parts may be returned if: 1) the packaging is unopened and still in the manufacturer’s sealed package, and 2) returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
Software: Software may be returned if permitted by the publisher’s return policy, If the publisher does not allow the return of software, you may not return the software to Tech Source.
- Damaged products: Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused at the time of dispatch or delivery attempt. If damaged Products are accepted from the carrier, contact Tech Source’s Client Services within 7 days after receipt of shipment to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of the damaged Products. All damages should be noted on the carrier delivery record prior to the driver leaving your premises. Please save the Product and all original box and packaging. Timely receipt of this information is necessary to file a damage claim with the delivery carrier and avoid delays in returns and replacements.
- Order discrepancies: All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product or overages) must be reported to Tech Source’s Client Services Department within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
- Defective/Dead on Arrival (DOA): Report DOAs to Tech Source’s Client Services within 10 days of receipt of shipment or product dispatch from the counter. Some manufacturers and publishers require DOAs to be handled directly through them. In such cases, Tech Source’s Client Services will provide the manufacturer’s contact information.
- Non-returnable product (not all inclusive): The following Products cannot be returned to Tech Source:
- Discontinued items
- Special order items
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Custom configurations of systems
- Open units, and/or units that require repackaging
- Units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Closeout, remanufactured and refurbished Products
- Permitted product returns:
- Process: All returns must have an Tech Source Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. If the return meets Tech Source’s return guidelines, you may obtain an RMA number by contacting:
- Tech Source’s Client Services at 787.305.5210. Tech Source Client Services business hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (-4:00);.or
- By email at email@example.com
- RMA numbers issued by Tech Source are good for 15 business days only. Product authorized for return must be received within such time period at the facility identified on your RMA instructions.
- RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued.
- Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number. DO NOT WRITE ON THE VENDOR’S BOX.
- Tech Source strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
- ALL original boxes and packing material
- Original UPC codes on the manufacturer’s or publisher’s boxes
- All blank warranty cards, accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer or publisher
- Incomplete returns may be returned to the sender or subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee at Tech Source’s sole discretion.